International Talents - Get Hired to North Karelia, Finland
Virtual International Talent Recruitment Day on November 16, 2023
The application period for open positions is from October 30th to November 12th until 11:00 PM (EET).
Are you in search of an exciting career opportunity that seamlessly combines work, life, and nature? Look no further than North Karelia, located in Eastern Finland! Join us for an International Talent Recruitment Day, an online event that connects you with your dream job. The Joensuu region and the broader North Karelia area offer numerous possibilities for both your career, and personal life. The region is home to numerous vibrant and innovative companies eagerly seeking talented international professionals like yourself. Get ready to be hired and embark on an exciting lifelong journey here in North Karelia!
North Karelia boasts a vibrant business scene, with start-ups, local SMEs, and international enterprises. For international job seekers, our Talent Recruitment Day is an excellent opportunity to apply for one or more open positions that interests you, submit your applications, and virtually meet potential employers.
Save the date for our upcoming virtual International Talent Recruitment Day, which will take place on Thursday, November 16, 2023, from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (UTC +2). In this event, we are seeking international experts and professionals to fill vacant positions within North Karelia's fascinating ICT, and industrial sector companies. The application period for open positions is from October 30th to November 12th until 11:00 PM (EET).
Don't miss this opportunity to shape your future in North Karelia, where your career aspirations harmonize with the tranquility of nature and the warmth of its people. Be all that you can be in the happiest country in the world, warmly welcomed by its most warm-hearted people – the North Karelians!
Download the recruitment event flyer (PDF).
How to apply
To join the International Talent Recruitment Day on November 16, you must participate in the recruitment process by applying for an open position during the application period.
- Candidates applying for job openings from ICT and industrial companies in North Karelia, Finland, should register and complete an online profile in the recruitment platform.
- The system will save your profile, making it easier to apply for other positions in the future.
- Once registered, you can then select specific open positions to apply.
- Please note that applications must be submitted in English.
- Only fully completed applications are accepted.
- When creating your application, please regularly save the draft.
- For advertised posts, applications must be completed before the closing date of the application period. Applications received after the application deadline will not be considered.
- We encourage you to read the job description carefully before you start the process. Highlight your skills, motivation and experience and tailor your letter of interest accordingly.
- Candidates will receive a system-generated notification after submitting an application.
- Candidates who, after the application deadline, are selected by recruiting companies for the first round interviews online on the Talent Recruitment Day November 16th, 2023, will be contacted separately.
- The online event is held in English, and participation at the event is free of charge.